Golda Meir, probably Israel’s most influential historical woman. She was one of the founding members of the State of Israel and its fourth prime minister. She fought for women’s rights, Israeli rights, and Zionism. Celebrate her accomplishments with this “Rosie the Riveter” inspired Golda Meir Riveter Women's Racerback Tank. We recommend this piece of Israeli history as a gift for women, but anyone can enjoy it. We have a whole collection of historical Israeli figures, check out our “Hall of Fame” line and collect them all.
This super versatile piece is the perfect under, over, gym, beach, errands top. You can literally mix this tank into any outfit and hit the road. The beautiful poly-cotton-rayon blend make this tank a light, draping wear, and the racerback gives it that stylish, trendy look.
- 50% Polyester/25% Cotton/ 25% Rayon | Fabric Weight: 4.3 oz (lightweight)
- Very light and versatile piece
- Fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Merrowed stitching throughout
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.