Golda Meir, probably Israel’s most influential historical woman. She was one of the founding members of the State of Israel and its fourth prime minister. She fought for women’s rights, Israeli rights, and Zionism. Celebrate her accomplishments with this “Rosie the Riveter” inspired Golda Meir Riveter Unisex Contrast Hoodie. We recommend this piece of Israeli history as a gift for men, women, boys, and girls, but anyone can enjoy it. We have a whole collection of historical Israeli figures, check out our “Hall of Fame” line and collect them all.
Fashion-forward and classic comfort come together in this Contrast Hoodie by Fruit of the Loom. The 60/40 cotton/poly blend makes this hoodie not only breathable, but flexible and durable, as well. With quality, comfort and style, this hoodie is a triple threat.
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester | Fabric Weight: 7.2 oz (heavyweight)
- Contrasting jersey hood lining, neck tape and drawstring
- Two-ply hood with aluminum grommets; front media pocket for tech gadgets
- Tear away label; double-needle cover-seamed cuffs, armholes, hood and waistband
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.